Aspire Pockex Being just a bit shorter than the iPhone 5s, the Aspire PockeX is the ultimate pocket All-in-One (AIO) device.
Packed with a 0.6Ω stainless steel Nautilus X U-Tech coil, the PockeX is a sub-ohm device.
PockeX has a wider drip-tip and larger top-airflow allowing for increased vapor production.
PockeX’s discrete size and low-profile sub-ohm vapor production makes the PockeX your must-have vape while indoors or on-the-go.
Aspire PockeX Kit:
Battery Capacity:1500mah / Bypass Output.
Compact 11.77cm*1.97cm dimensions allow you to slide the PockeX into literally any pocket, bag or enclosure.
The is one of the shortest tube shaped pocket
E-liquid capacity: 2ml
0.6ohm (18W – 23W)
Color: Black,Blue, Rose Gold, White, Stainless Steel and Rainbow
Micro USB charging port
Top fill clearomizer
The PockeX utilizes our U-tech coil technology, specially designed to ensure a better vaping experience. There are 2 coil resistances to further satisfy your vaping preferences. The 0.6ohm 316L stainless steel coil is good for both flavor and vapor production, while the 1.2ohm Kanthal coil is a perfect choice if you prefer high nicotine ejuice.
introduces top-filling in an innovative new way. The Atomizer screws into the top cap instead of tank bottom. This allows you to replace the atomizer without draining E-Liquid from tank. PockeX’s top fill design allows you to drip, drop or pour E-liquid into the 2ML tank.
PockeX Top-Fill Instructions:
1. Unscrew and remove the top cap
2. Squirt your favorite E-Liquid into the tank ( Do not exceed the Max line when filling)
3. Screw the top cap to the PockeX tank
How to fit / exchange coil
1. Make sure the device is turned off
2. Unscrew the top cap and gently unscrew the coil from the cap
3. Screw the coil tightly all the way in (a loose coil will cause the clearomizer to leak from airflow)
4. Now is the time to fill the tank with liquid and screw the top cap with coil back
5. Unlock your device
Tip – The batteries all come with a 5-Click ON/OFF feature. This can help prevent you from unintentionally turning the battery ON.
Simply press the button 5 times in a row manually to turn the battery either ON or OFF.